Valid since December 15, 2020.
Gathering and Using Personal Information
’Personal information’ is any information (data) regarding any identified or identifiable natural person; for example, name, address, e-mail address, information regarding use of our webpage, social media channels and our services.
We process personal information in order to fulfill our contractual obligations as well as provide quality service and information to potential clients.
We gather information from marketing channels (including the home page) of Naili OÜ regarding the use of these channels and the interests of our potential clients, in order to better understand our clients’ interests, provide quality information and improve the functionality and user-friendliness of our home page.
This means the lawful basis of information processing is our justified interest to better understand our clients’ needs and to provide a better service.
For example, Naili OÜ processes information regarding a client’s buying behavior with the goal to provide preferred offers and content to the client.
Naili OÜ is the data controller for personal information and with any inquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Naili OÜ transfers the personal data necessary for the execution of the payment to the authorized data processor Everypay.
Gathering personal information may take place:
- While providing contact details (including name, address, phone number, e-mail address) on our home page or elsewhere (e.g., salesroom);
- Through cookies (including the type of browser; type of device; language; the website address from which the user arrived; which pages the user browsed; user’s IP address and traffic details);
- While placing an order or completing a purchase in our salesroom or online shop;
- Through user’s actions in connection with e-mail communication with Naili OÜ;
- Via other personal information that you have made publicly accessible or accessible to us via third-party social media networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, GooglePlus, Instagram etc. As a data controller, Naili OÜ does not process unique identifiers.
How We Gather Personal Information
In general, we gather personal information directly from clients and with their consent. In addition, we use automatic data collection, including cookies and other tracking devices, to optimize the user experience and to provide a better service to our customers.
Cookies and Opting Out
A cookie is a small text file that a web server sends to your web browser and is stored on your hard drive. Cookies enable a browser to remember your preferences such as type size, language preferences, device information, visiting statistics etc.
All browsers as a default setting enable cookies, but browser settings can generally be altered so that the browser disables cookies, disables third-party cookies, or informs the user about each cookie.
Naili OÜ uses the following cookies:
- Session cookies (temporary cookies) designed to enable providing services.
- Permanent cookies (stored on the user’s computer after closing the web browser) that allow for remembering the client’s preferences on Naili OÜ webpages.
More specifically, Naili OÜ uses:
- analytics cookies that gather information about how the web page is being used. For example, which pages are visited most frequently or what type of information clients search on the page etc. These cookies do not gather the information that would enable to directly identify the user of the web page. This includes, for instance, Google Analytics and Hotjar cookies.
The user has the right to disable cookies. In this case, the user must change the settings of their web browser.
Instructions on changing the settings on most commonly used web browsers:
- Internet Explorer: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/Clear%20Recent%20History
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/browser/tutorials/security/privacy
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/guide/safari/manage-cookies-and-website-data-sfri11471/mac
When opting to block cookies, the user should be aware that all web page functions may no longer be available to the user.
Sharing Personal Information
Naili OÜ does not disclose client’s information outside the European Economic Area (‘The EEA’).
Naili OÜ does not share client’s personal information with third parties, except on conditions listed below. All information is used only for communication purposes and to offer a better product/service.
We may disclose your personal information in the following cases:
- Shipping ordered products – persons, institutions and organizations mediating or providing delivery services.
- Debt recovery – providers of debt recovery services, payment default registers.
- Institutions of state supervision and the police.
- Public feedback with the client’s permission.
Data security, Using and Storing Personal Information (Data)
Personal Information Security
Safe storage of data is the highest security priority for Naili OÜ. We make every effort to avoid unauthorized access, publication and other illegal processing. We protect confidentiality and immunity of personal data and enable access to such data only in accordance with current legislation.
We have put into place reasonable and sufficient administrative measures and technical and physical limitations to protect the information we gather and process. The measures in use depend on the type of personal information and the possible consequences of their publication.
Naili OÜ has implemented necessary technical, physical and administrative measures to protect client’s personal information (data) from being lost or illegally processed.
Any personal information that you provide while visiting and shopping in Naili OÜ e-shop is considered confidential information. The use of encrypted data transmission channels with banks guarantees that client’s personal data and bank particulars are protected.
Storage deadlines – how long do we store personal information?
Naili OÜ stores personal information only as long as is necessary to achieve the purpose for which the data was collected. Storage deadlines also depend on the need to reply to data subjects’ inquiries, solve problems and meet legal obligations for preserving documents.
Any personal information will be deleted when we no longer require that data and are legally no longer obligated to keep that data.
We may keep using such data for statistical reasons; in this case data will be non-personalized (pseudonyms used) and anonymous.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com with any inquiries.
Client’s (Data Subject’s) Rights
The client has the right to access any personal data about themselves processed by Naili OÜ and the right to have any incorrect data amended.
If the client has questions about their rights or suspects that Naili OÜ has violated their rights while processing their personal information (data). The client is urged to contact Naili OÜ via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data Subject’s Rights
Right of correction – the data subject has the right to have any incorrect personal information related to them corrected without unnecessary delay.
Right of erasure – the data subject has the right to have their personal information erased without unnecessary delay, in case certain additional conditions apply.
In certain cases, the data subject has the right to restrict the processing of their personal information.
The data subject has the right to access the personal information the client we keep about the client and that the client has provided; and the right to transfer their data to another data controller if this is technically possible and processing is based on consent or contract and is automatic.
The data subject has the right, based on their specific circumstances, to object at any time to their data being processed, based on relevant provisions, including profile analysis based on these provisions.
If provisions do not state otherwise, the data subject has the right that no decisions based on only automatic data processing are taken concerning the data subject and that have legal consequences for the data subject or have a significant impact on the data subject.
If the basis of personal information processing is the consent of the data subject, the data subject has the right to withdraw this consent at any time, without retroactive effect.
If you wish to pursue any of these rights please contact us.
If you are not satisfied with the solution provided by Naili OÜ, you have the right to contact Data Protection Inspectorate or a court.